H1B visa – US work visa
Hire top foreign talent for your company through the H1B Visa Process
The H1B Visa is a successful strategy used by companies to recruit skilled international talent, offering employees a workplace and the option to immigrate to the United States under this special visa.
- An H1B employee with specialized education provides unique expertise, which will ensure your company meets its deliverables and future successes.
- H1B employees provide knowledge of global markets, and ensure that important job positions do not go unfulfilled.
- H1B provides a three-year period in which the professional can work for your company.
- H1B status can be extended for an additional three years.
- Introduces unique cultural experiences and business practices.
- Increase foreign languages spoken within the company, enhancing the culture and diversity of the workplace.
- Mutual benefit to both the company and employee by forming a lasting and legal employment and professional relationship.
- Must be an American employer.
- Office working environment, or remote home office.
- Federal Employment Identification Number and financial statements.
- Job offer letter and job description.
- Demonstrate the job is related to the candidate’s university education.
- Work and live in the United States.
- Eligible for an extension (up to 6 years).
- Immediate family can legally live with you in the US.
- Your children under the age of 21 years are eligible to attend school.
- Job offer by an American employer.
- Possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree or higher (or its US equivalent) from an accredited college or university.
- Jog description duties emphasize the need for highly specialized knowledge related to their university education
Hundreds of H1B employers and candidates throughout the United States rely on Loigica® Attorneys.
Free initial consultation with an H1B visa Attorney!*
Here at LOIGICA, our team of attorneys is focused on excellence. Contact us today to get started on your case.
DO YOU HAVE DOUBTS?
Learn more by reading H1B visa frequently asked questions.