The foreign worker with a specialized talent provides different know-how, which beneficially contributes to all areas of the company.
- They provide knowledge about global markets, this being helpful for the expansion strategy.
- Hiring a foreign employee creates a loyal and lasting employment relationship.
- They share their experience and promote the creation of new business relationships.
- They can share their geo-cultural background and could be beneficial to the core of the business.
- Implementing another language and culture in the company contributes to the diversification of human talent.
You become the sponsor of a qualified professional coming to the United States.
- Have established working conditions.
- The company is legally incorporated in the United States.
- The company must be willing to provide the information to carry out the request since the outcome of the process depends on it.
- The company acts as a sponsor of the foreign talent that will be hired.
- The company needs to be clear about why this new talent is necessary for the US company and needs to demonstrate to the Department of Labor that the candidate is a specialized employee and necessary to occupy the position.
The H1B visa is a visa for those professionals who wish to practice in a specialized field. You can be a petitioner if you have an employer and have any of the qualifications solicited.
- The visa allows you to live in the United States
- It is a renewable visa for up to 6 years.
- Your family can immigrate with you.
- Your spouse can study.
- Your children under 21 can go to school.
- You can enter and leave the country using only your ID.
- You have merit and influence in a company.
- Your aptitudes are distinguished, and you have demonstrable developed projects.
- Your profile highlights highly specialized knowledge.
Loigica will evaluate your academic profile to determine if you can apply for the H1B visa.
The candidate has to have at least a professional degree or should be a student in the last year.
Hundreds of H1B employers and candidates throughout the United States rely on Loigica® Attorneys.
Free initial consultation with an H1B visa Attorney!*
Contact us now! Our H1B visa Attorneys will analyze your case
DO YOU HAVE DOUBTS?
We have the answers. Our Attorneys answer frequently asked questions about H1B visas.