K1 Fiancé visa – visas through family

Travel, live, and make plans with the love of your life!

The K1 visa is for engaged couples who want to reside in the United States.

What is the K1 visa?

The fiancé visa is one of the fastest ways to obtain an American residence. However, the intention of this request must be for a relationship based on authentic love.

What are the benefits of the K1 visa?

After getting married, you can immediately apply for permanent residence. 

You will be able to study and work once you complete the process.

If you have children under 21 years, you can include them in the petition. 

It allows you to be legally together in the US. 

What do I need to apply for the K1 visa? 

What is the process?

Once the couple's eligibility gets approved, showing the evidence mentioned above, we will set an appointment, and there will be an interview for the immigrant. 

Medical exams and criminal history is necessary as a normal part of the process 

Once approved, you can bring your life partner to the United States! 

If you are not an American citizen but are a permanent resident, and you want the love of your life to live with you in the United States. 

Hundreds of K1 families throughout the United States rely on Loigica® Attorneys.

Free initial consultation with an K1 visa Attorney!*

Contact us now! Our K1 visa Attorneys will analyze your case