Frequently Asked Questions

H1B visas

Is an alternative for American companies to recruit foreign talent with specialized occupations.

Labor certification PERM

At Loigica, we help the employee to obtain the US labor certification.

EB2 visas - National Interest Waiver

A highly qualified professional profile is a short route to obtaining an American residency.

E2 visas

A visa category for people who want to create a company or expand a business in the US.

Green card

The permanent resident card or green card allows a foreigner to live and work inside the United States.