Talent visas in the United States

Visas through talent – Extraordinary abilities

Live, study and work in the United States thanks to your talent.

This is the best opportunity to scientists actors researchers artists engineers

Apply if: You are an athlete, an outstanding professional, an influential person in your industry, or you have a project or research that makes a difference and benefits a specific sector in the United States. Identify which of these talent visas is the best for you.

EB2 visas - National Interest Waiver

A highly qualified professional profile is a short route to obtaining an American residency.

EB1 visas

The EB1 visa is special for people with outstanding professional profiles.

L1 visas

The L1 visa is an opportunity to work on what you are passionate about.

Green card

The permanent resident card or green card allows a foreigner to live and work inside the United States.

Talent visas have a certain degree of ambiguity. You should consult a lawyer who can provide the best strategy to apply for the one that best suits your profile.