Investment visas in the United States

Visa through investment – Invest and live in the US

Investment visas: It is a category for business person, entrepreneurs, and visionaries who desire to expand or start a business in the United States.

There are multiple ways to invest and live in the United States: real estate business franchises new business expansion business

E2 visas

A visa category for people who want to create a company or expand a business in the US.

EB5 visas

Immigrant investors obtain American residency through investment with the EB5 visa.

Green card

The permanent resident card or green card allows a foreigner to live and work inside the United States.

Talent visas have a certain degree of ambiguity. You should consult a lawyer who can provide the best strategy to apply for the one that best suits your profile.