Family visas for the United States

Visa through family 

My family in the US wife husband sons parents brothers

K1 fiancé visas

The K1 visa is for engaged couples who want to reside in the United States.

Family petitions

Bringing your family to the United States is possible through a family petition

Green card

The permanent resident card or green card allows a foreigner to live and work inside the United States.

Living legally in the United States is an option. Click any of the above categories and learn more about the different visas available.